You can cultivate your garden soil in peace.
With the Valley Oak Broadfork™ there is no need for the expense, noise, and pollution of gas-powered equipment.
We offer six models in three different sizes. All our broadforks share the same heavy-duty, welded-steel construction. All are available with either steel or hardwood handles.
Each model of our broadfork will:
- Deeply aerate soil - our tool aerates 12" deep for greater water and nutrient uptake by your plants.
- Offer an alternative to double digging - broadforking deeply loosens the soil, removing the need to double dig beds.
- Increase water percolation for less wasted water.
- Preserve soil structure for root development and worm habitat which means bigger, more vibrant plants.
- Replace the need for a rototiller - no need for the noise, gas, fumes, and shaking hands.
- Require no expensive maintenance - just wash away any soil and store it in a dry place.
- Be a great asset in small-scale crop production.